Terms and Conditions
Vinomofo Unlimited is a paid service. Users of Vinomofo Unlimited will pay $0 delivery on all eligible orders for one year from the date their service starts.
Vinomofo Unlimited is available to Australian residents who are at least 18 years of age. Orders may be sent Australia-wide, except to the Northern Territory.
Vinomofo reserves the right to change the fee for Vinomofo Unlimited at any time. The fee is payable either via our website or through our Customer Experience Team, who can be reached on 1300 VINOMOFO. Vinomofo Unlimited commences on the date of payment and lasts for one year.
To become a user of Vinomofo Unlimited, you need to sign up to vinomofo.com or via our Customer Experience Team. Sign up involves providing your email address, name, phone number, delivery address and payment method.
Vinomofo Unlimited is non-transferable and does not cover the registered user’s family, friends or other associates.
Prior to the expiry of your year of Vinomofo Unlimited, we will contact you to advise you that your Vinomofo Unlimited service is due to expire. At the end of the one year period your Vinomofo Unlimited will not automatically renew.
The following benefits apply to users of Vinomofo Unlimited:
- Vinomofo Unlimited users are entitled to free standard delivery to eligible areas in Australia, on all eligible orders from Vinomofo.
- There are no limits to the number of orders you can make while your Vinomofo Unlimited service is valid.
- There are no minimum case requirements for free shipping.
Vinomofo’s general Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to all purchases.
Exclusions and limitations
The Vinomofo Unlimited service fee is non-refundable. Refunds cannot be given in the event that you change your mind.
Orders to the Northern Territory are not eligible for $0 delivery fee, and will be charged the standard delivery fee.
Abnormal levels of change of delivery addresses during the course of the service are not permitted. Vinomofo reserves the right to verify the individual’s delivery address at any time.
Vinomofo reserves the right, at any time, to terminate an individual’s Vinomofo Unlimited service and retain part, or all, of the service fee paid by the individual if it suspects, on reasonable grounds, that the individual has:
- allowed another person to use their Vinomofo Unlimited service;
- changed their delivery address an abnormal number of times during the course of the service;
- engaged in any inappropriate use of the Vinomofo Unlimited service;
- used or attempted to use Vinomofo Unlimited in a manner contrary to these terms; and/or
- engaged in any dishonesty, fraudulent behaviour or in any way tampered with Vinomofo Unlimited.
Changes to Vinomofo Unlimited Terms and Conditions
We may change, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions, Vinomofo Unlimited, and any benefits under the Vinomofo Unlimited service at any time. We will give advance notice of any such circumstance on https://www.vinomofo.com/unlimited-terms or you can obtain such details by calling our Customer Experience Team on 1300 VINOMOFO.