Resolutions for wine lovers
Spoiler alert: it’s almost Christmas. But if you haven’t got that sorted by now, it’s probably too late. You might as well just go home.
Let’s focus on 2020. The year of the rat. The year of empowerment. If you want it. And if you do, here it is.
Now it doesn’t matter if you say ‘two thousand and twenty’ or ‘twenty twenty’, we’ve got 11 rules to live by that we can all agree on. It helps if you say them out loud, over and over again to yourself in the mirror… holding a glass of wine, obvs.
1. ‘I'll only share the good shit with good people.’
“Good people” are defined by those that would take a bullet for you or give you their Netflix deets.
3. ‘I will never waste good wine; there is always a way.’
Inspo lives here.
4. ‘I won't drink #roséallday... I'm open to other varieties and longer time periods.’
5. ‘I will experiment more with food and wine pairings.’
Start here and then go nuts.
6. ‘Imma try learn more about wine.’
This can get you started.
7. ‘I will be the responsible adult and assume control of picking the wine.’
8. ‘Imma go loco and support the little guys.’
9. ‘I’ll buy a bottle and not drink it… I’ll cellar it instead.’
Good luck. Invest in them grapes.
10. ‘I’ll have a crafternoon with my empties.’
Or save yourself the time and buy this dude’s wares.
11. ‘I will host my own wine tasting.’
Fact: it’s really just an excuse to drink.
Feel free to print this list out and pop it on the fridge as your daily reminder. In no time, you will be one with your wine and elevated to a new level of existence. You’re welcome.