This zippy sparkling is made by a well-known, trusted producer that the word solid describes well. Years of honing their craft and understanding the market result in very solid wine - all you could want from a fizz and overdelivering at the price.
There’s citrus notes on the nose and the palate. A few marshmallows on the nose too (lollies not the plant) and a fine bead, finishing with crisp acidity. Very easy to drink. You’ll be glad that you bought a dozen of this sparkling, as you sip the work of a producer who knows how to craft delicious, crowd-pleasing booze.
What is a Black Market Deal?
Black Market deals are only made possible if we don’t reveal the maker’s brand on site. The wines are the genuine article, absolutely no cleanskins or fake brands, just dangerously good value. You won’t find out what it is until it hits your doorstep, but you won’t regret it. Just keep it on the down low.
Full price $22.00 from the producer on 18th March 2020.
Mofo member price is always best price, 100% Happiness Guaranteed. If you find a better price to buy this wine elsewhere, contact our customer team now and we’ll beat it.
It’s cool, we get it, you want to know absolutely everything about this wine. Well here you go, go nuts.
- Nagambie Lakes
- Alcohol by Vol.
- Bottle Vol
- Blend Info
- 100% Chardonnay
- Serving Temp.
The rules are there ain’t no rules, but here are some foods we think will work pretty well with this wine...
Oysters with Japanese sauce
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) seasoned rice vinegar*
- 1/2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 16 freshly shucked Pacific oysters
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into julienne
- 50g flying fish (tobikko) or salmon roe
- Mix the soy sauce, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just before serving, place oysters on a bed of crushed ice or rock salt for presentation. Spoon the dressing over, then top with cucumber and roe. Serve.