Fizzero Zero Alcohol Sparkling Rosé
- Light, fruity
For the longest time, if you weren’t drinking alcohol, you were basically stuck with soda. The great shame was that adults with refined palates and adventurous tastes were confined to sipping sickly sweet soft drinks with their truffle-infused culinary masterpieces. What about a zero-alcohol solution made for the wine lover, offering complexity and flavour, without the headaches? Here it is. Made of a blend of sparkling grape juice and premium tea infusions, this has food-friendly versatility, worthy of grown-up epicureans.
Mofo member price is always best price, 100% Happiness Guaranteed. If you find a better price to buy this wine elsewhere, contact our customer team now and we’ll beat it.
It’s cool, we get it, you want to know absolutely everything about this wine. Well here you go, go nuts.
- No sulphites
- Alcohol by Vol.
- Bottle Vol
- Blend Info
- Serving Temp.
The rules are there ain’t no rules, but here are some foods we think will work pretty well with this wine...
Salt & pepper squid
- 3 (about 600g) large cleaned squid hoods
- 1L (4 cups) vegetable oil
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Lemon wedges and soy sauce with
- sliced fresh red chilli, to serve
- Use a sharp knife to cut through 1 side of each squid hood lengthways. Open out flat with inside surface facing up and score surface diagonally. Cut into 3.5cm squares and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over medium heat until it reaches 190°C on a confectionary/oil thermometer. (Or, add a 5cm cube of bread to the oil - it should turn light golden in 10 seconds.)
- Meanwhile, combine the flour, salt, pepper, Chinese five-spice and chilli in a medium bowl. Add the squid and toss gently to coat.
- Remove half of the squid from the flour mixture and shake off any excess. Add to the oil and cook, turning with a slotted metal spoon, for 2 minutes or until the squid just turns golden and curls. Use the slotted spoon to transfer the squid to a large plate lined with paper towel to drain. Reheat the oil in the wok to 190°C. Repeat with the remaining squid.
- Serve immediately with the lemon wedges and chilli soy sauce.