Created by grammy-nominated and bonafide Argentinean rock star, Felipe Staiti and made by guitarist/winemaker Marcelo Pelleriti - the first Latin American winemaker ever to be awarded a perfect 100 point score on a wine by Robert Parker. These badass rockstars are taking the music and wine scene by storm. Grapes love a good headbanger, and doing band practice outside amongst the vines is the surest way to ensure perfect ripening and flawless juice. This is a wine built musically. A structural rhythm section keeps the beat, and wispy melodic licks of unbridled flavour sing out over the top. It’s a timeless record of what can be achieved with craft and artistry.
It’s cool, we get it, you want to know absolutely everything about this wine. Well here you go, go nuts.
- Alcohol by Vol.
- Bottle Vol
- Blend Info
- 70% Malbec, 20% Syrah, 10% Cabernet Franc
- Serving Temp.
Mendoza is a beautiful region within Argentina that is known for their powerful Malbecs, although the region has begun to branch out to prove that they're not a one grape wonder. Being responsible for nearly 80% of the total production, the region produces Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Syrah, Tempranillo, Chenin and various other grapes. Food focused wines that will satisfy any curious wine drinker.
The rules are there ain’t no rules, but here are some foods we think will work pretty well with this wine...
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, mashed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 400g beef rump steak, thinly sliced
- 40g packet fajita seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 8 large flour tortillas
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine tomato and coriander in a bowl. Combine avocado and 2 teaspoons lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Combine steak, seasoning and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, until golden and softened. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook steak, in batches, until cooked to your liking. Combine steak, onion mixture and remaining lime juice in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas following packet directions. Serve tortillas with tomato mixture, avocado mixture, beef mixture and lemon wedges.