Salvation+ Terms & Conditions
‘Salvation+’ is a Vinomofo promotion that will take place on www.vinomofo.com from Wednesday 11 December, 8.30am AEDT until sold out.
By entering the promotion, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and by the decisions of Vinomofo, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
1. Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age and an Australian resident. Not open to NT residents.
2. Purchasers understand they are entering a Vinomofo promotion, with a 1 in 100 chance to win one bottle of Penfolds Grange Shiraz 2001 valued at $750.
3. Entrants understand that to ‘enter’ the promotion they must purchase a Salvation+ mixed case on www.vinomofo.com. The promotion will run from Wednesday 11 Dec 2019 at 8.30am AEDT, until sold out.
4. Winners will receive a bottle of Penfolds Grange Shiraz 2001 in their Salvation+ mixed case. These bottles have been inserted into random cases along with a random mix of 11 bottles of wine. All other cases will contain a random mix of 12 bottles of wine.
5. No returns or cancellations can be made for orders made on this case. All sales are final, users cannot cancel and re-order unless wine is faulty.
6. The case is non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
7. There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize.
8. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Vinomofo (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Vinomofo’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Vinomofo) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Vinomofo;
d) any variation in prize value
e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or
f) the use of the prize.
9. This prize draw is promoted under NSW Permit Number: LTPM/19/04684.
10. This promotion shall be governed and construed by Australian law and is run by Vinomofo Pty Ltd (ABN 69 149 404 197), Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC 3121.